*Pinchad para ver el -> video [Hablan de ellos al inal de la entrevista, es lo que emos puesto traducido, no toda entera]
* Y aquí:http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=6HYoLWy1M_M la famosa polémica por la canción de Spring Nicht ¬¬.
Interview in english:
Interviewer: What do you think about the band Tokio Hotel?
Lauri (singer of The Rasmus): We love them (laughs).... I think ... I don't know too much about this band ...
Interviewer:Are they big in Finland?
Lauri: Yeah! I think that they're quite huge in Finland. But there're only one thing that I know for sure that they stole our rift.
Interviewer: Which one?
Lauri: It's a song called "Spring Nicht", yeah... It's exactly like a rift in our song "Not Like the Other Girls"... Actually we got that from the fans... The Rasmus's fans . They send us... they made like a video where they edited those two songs after each other.
Interviewer: Very interesting...
Lauri: Yes! ... I wish all the best for the band.. I think they have a good atittude and... some talent to get very far.Well... everybody who love both bands (like me), know that the rifts are very similar.... but sound good in both songs and despite the rift being quite the same .... sounds a little bit different in each one song.
Traducción al español:
Inter.: Que pensais acerca de la banda Tokio Hotel?
Lauri:(cantante de The Rasmus): Nos encantan...(risas)..Creo...No se mucho sobre esta banda.
Inter.: ¿Son grandes/conocidos en Finlandia?
Lauri: Sí! Creo que son bastante grandes en Finlandia. Sin embargo, solo se una cosa con certeza, que nos robaron una melodía nuestra.
Inter.: ¿Cuál de ellas?
Lauri: Es una canción llamada "Spring Nicht" (oLee por esa cancion!! *.*) Si..es exactamente como la melodia de nuestra canción: "Not Like the Other Girls"... En realidad tenemos que partir de los fans (que lo saben gracias a ellos), los fans de The Rasmus. Ellos nos enviaron un video editado, donde comparaban las do canciones.
Inter.: Muy interesante...
Lauri: Sí!...Les deseo todo lo mejor a la banda, creo que tienen mucha actitud y... talento para llegar muy lejos.
- - - - - - - -
traducido por -criS-
- TokioHotelInfoSpain -







No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario